Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
cathyn: (Default)
[personal profile] cathyn
EDIT: Thanks for the help, everyone! I just turned it in! All nine PDFs and 18-ish pages. I did it all in one day, too!


Inaction and a smattering of depression. I have three very short essays to write for my portfolio, 1-2 pages, shouldn't be a biggie. They comprise about 60% of the portfolio, and the other 40% is done. After that, one Finance paper, and one final project.

Inaction/depression/writer's block. BLEH!

I am currently blocked on the first paper, which wants me to "Write an essay (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Evaluate your top five strengths in relation to your chosen career.
2. Provide examples from your personal life, work, or school activities that support your
evaluation."

I am having trouble thinking of my five strengths. I guess posting this here is in fact a way of saying "If you know me really well, particularly if we have worked together, please send me a suggestion or two about my strengths." Yeah, that's it.

The other two short papers are on:
B. Write a career outlook report (suggested length of 1–2 pages) in which you summarize a
specific career field that interests you.
1. Provide information such as salary range, employment outlook, types of positions
available, and education required.


C. Write an essay (suggested length of 3–5 pages) in which you reflect on how your
education and past work and life experiences have prepared you for your future in the
workplace.


I'm pretty sure I've got those ones down, but the first one's kinda killin' me.
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

March 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930 31 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Page generated Jul. 26th, 2017 02:32 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios